In these uncertain times, the team at NEDI is here to help your school find the right technology to support learning and collaboration onsite and in the home. To keep your classroom up and running, we offer on-the-spot technical assistance, ongoing onsite and remote monitoring and support. Think of us as your exclusive helpdesk.
Our flexibility and expertise allow us to focus on reliable solutions and ongoing support to help you navigate the upcoming school year. Whether it’s for one classroom or an entire campus, we’re just a phone call away.
Client Care Support Features
- shorter term was to provide the support during the period of uncertainty.+ Help Desk Support – Five (5) hours of support monthly. Any hours after five hours billable at $85.00 per hour in 1/2 hour increments
- Service Level Guarantee (Initial Callback) – Two (2) hour call back
- Onsite Response Time – Within 2 business days of initial call. *Unless determined to be critical outage*
- + Onsite Visits – Up to 20 hours per month. Any hours over 20 hours a month are billed at $100.00 per hour.
- Preventative Maintenance Visits – 6 hours per month
- Staff Training – Yes, covered under Onsite Visits
- MFG Warranty Support – Yes, covered under Onsite Visits
- Out of MFG Warranty Support – Yes, covered under Onsite Visits
- Contract Term – Due to the uncertainty around COVID-19, we’re offering shorter 3- and 6-month terms for the periods of 9/1/20 through 3/30/21
Additional Service Offerings
Training is an essential part to using your network to its fullest potential. We offer technology and system training, as well as professional development to ensure complete employee and staff alignment and user confidence. Regular re-training and system education can prevent unnecessary down time.
Supplementing Staff Support
Onsite technical staff provides the technical expertise you need in-house, from our experts who work alongside your team. Your organization is busy with your core business – let our audiovisual experts take care of your systems and make sure your technology is working right.
We’ll place a dedicated, trained technician onsite to help supplement existing staff with room setup, system management, training and routine maintenance. This relieves you from hiring, training and managing a full-time AV/IT staff. Full-time or part-time technicians are available to fill a variety of roles including audiovisual installation, design, event coordination, project management, programming and break-fix service and support.
Unless otherwise negotiated, support is provided Monday through Friday 8:30 AM t0 6:30 PM. After hours, holidays and weekend visits are available at an additional cost.